Wednesday, May 18, 2005

posture problems

I’m finding more and more that I have terrible posture. When I try to sit the top of my stomach will start to hurt really badly. The worst part is that I am only in my 26th week. That means that I have to put up with this for 14 more weeks. I thought that I wasn’t supposed to get too uncomfortable until my last month or something, guess I was wrong. Also right now Michael and I are having a contest to see whose back hurts the worst. He just started his summer job on Tuesday and already hurt his back. Poor little guy, we just hope that it is nothing serious. He did have a herniated disc three years ago so let’s hope it’s nothing like that. Talk about bad luck, it was within his first hour and a half of work. I guess he didn’t stay in very good shape over the winter, just kidding hun.

No comments: