Saturday, May 21, 2005

baby room

We finally broke ground in the baby’s room last night. Michael and I were sitting around getting bored with each other and about 9:30 we decided to go tape off the room to get it ready to paint. Once we got done taping we decided that we should just start painting and get the first coat on. We woke up this morning at 6:30 and started on the second coat. So the painting is done for now (we still have the trim to do but we have to let the rest dry). Now we just have to wait until Memorial weekend when my mom is going to come and bring the crib, changing table, rocker, and a little table and help us decorate the room to get it closer to being ready. I am at the point in my pregnancy where I am starting to get bored with it all and I just want a little baby in my arms today. So getting the room ready is either going to make me worse or make things better for me because I will actually be doing something for the baby. I guess we will find out soon enough.

No comments: