Tuesday, June 21, 2005

weekend fun

This weekend Michael and I went to Rapid to visit my mom and family. It was a good weekend, busy, but good. We got out their Friday night and helped my mom set up her rummage for Saturday. Well, I helped and Michael went to bed, go figure. I guess it was a late night and an early morning because Saturday morning when I was out working the rummage my mom look at my ankles and said, “Tera, look at your ankles! Get in the house and get them up.” I mean my ankles look like I had sprained them 10 times. You couldn’t even see my ankle bone on the inside. I had them up most of the day and that night and by Sunday they looked pretty normal. Sunday was Michael’s birthday (27) and Father’s Day so we, 18 of us, went to Spring Creek outside of Rapid for a picnic and fishing. It was a beautiful place and we all had a really good time. The weekend was nice and relaxing and it was good to see my family again.

No comments: