Tuesday, April 03, 2007

santa

At my grandma and grandpa Koupal's house Santa came to visit me (it was grandpa Koupal). He was a big, hot, sweaty, red faced Santa. I think his outfit was a little warm. He brought me a tea set. I was a little scared of him at first but I slowly warmed up to him. We all had a great Christmas. I was with the Koupal’s, then I went to my great-grandma and grandpa Ellefson’s house. After that we drove out to Rapid to see my grandma and grandpa Wince. I love holiday’s and family time.

This is me being a little frightened by Santa

Now he gave me a present so things are getting better


Family pic

Great-grandma and grandpa Koupal and me

The grand kids and me with g-ma and g-pa Koupal

This is Christmas in Rapid, opening presents

Listening to music with my cousin Mariah

Playing with my cousins Christian and Shelby


Here I am with my grandpa Max and Sandy

Eating with uncle Chet

Giving my cousin Kaylee a big hug

Playing with great-grandma's decorations


Mommy and daddy

I love my mommy

and my aunt Mandy

and my aunt Michele

and finally my daddy

No comments: