Tuesday, January 30, 2007

minor detail, i don't have any posts for macy's 1st birthday!

Macy had a few birthday parties. The first one was with the cousins (which is below this post) and this one with Madisyn Knebel at Wagner Lake. It was a lot of fun, we had friends from the area attend and had a blast. The girls got tons of presents (again) and a lot of cake :) The theme for this party was "1-derful". Then she had one by herself with our families (above).

Those giraffes are little autograph giraffes,
then their big #1 cakes and their individual cakes
for them to dig into and us to laugh at them doing it.





This is Stacey with Madisyn and then Macy and me.

A table of the guests at the party

Another table of more guests


Macy and the girls

I don't think I can have another bit mom!

Did someone say cake?

and they're off

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the party!!
I LOVE the autograph giraffes!!! Where did you find them??
I am planning my little one's 1st bday and giraffes/safari will be the theme. Please pass on the info.