Friday, October 27, 2006

summer memories

With mommy and daddy both being teachers we had a really fun summer. They stayed home with me and we did a lot of fun things. Daddy helped my grandpa at the farm a little but we went to the river a lot! I loved being in the boat and I loved driving it too. I had some friends that would come down with their families and meet us. We sure had a good time. The boat is my grandpas old boat, a 1969 Chrysler. It is an oldie but it sure works good. I'm really looking forward to my next summer with mommy and daddy.

I'm the captain and what I say goes

We were river rats this summer, I loved it




These are some of my friends that would meet us, group picture

I think there is a storm brewing on the horizon

Sexy lady

Daddy and Katie are weird!

Daddy getting ready to tube

No comments: