Thursday, April 14, 2005

ultrasound--04.06.2005


Well, we had our ultrasound and the doctor said that everything looked good. He checked for everything and anything so that makes us feel really good about it all. It was a very nervous day for me that day but once it was over I was so relieved. He said that our little baby is stubborn already though, he was trying to check for clef-lip and the baby had its head flexed down towards my back and wouldn’t move it so the doctor couldn’t check. Miranda said that it must have it and be ashamed so it was hiding, I sure hope not. And for the stubbornness, that has to be from the Koupal side because we all know that I don’t have any of that in me. Anyway, I am in my 21st week now and everything is going really good, with the exception of the occasional pain in my side from a foot or an arm in the wrong place. We are so excited though and Michael felt it move for the first time the other day and just thought it was the coolest thing ever. The baby weighed in at 11oz and was in the 17th percentile, so it will be a very average size baby but I’m guessing it will be pretty long. August 20th is just around the corner now.

1 comment:

Miranda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.